Sheehy, Ware, Pappas & Grubbs has developed an outstanding reputation in the legal community for its ability to handle complex products liability cases.
The Firm has acted as regional and national counsel for major corporations who face challenges to the safety and efficacy of their products. Our lawyers have the necessary background and experience to explain complex scientific and technical issues to a court and jury.
We routinely handle a diverse range of cases relating to consumer and industrial products including:
- Building and construction materials and equipment
- Consumer and children’s products
- Aerial devices and other industrial equipment
- Pharmaceutical, medical and orthopedic devices
- Food, beverages and dietary supplements
- Hand and power tools
- Automotive and heavy truck equipment and components, such as:
- Engines Generators
- Wheel assemblies
- Air bag deployment related products
- Elevators and escalators
Our years of experience in this area give us invaluable access to engineering and scientific experts in the relevant fields. We have invested in innovative technology that allows us to manage products litigation in the most cost effective and efficient manner, without sacrificing superior results. We also work with our clients to identify, reduce and manage risk areas.
Our attorneys are experienced in handling complex product liability cases. Contact our office to arrange a consultation to discuss your matter.