When it comes to matters involving the U.S. Department of Labor, there is no room for error or uncertainty.
Sheehy, Ware & Pappas has an extensive track record helping clients across nearly every industry secure favorable results on Occupational Safety and Health Administration matters nationwide. We are often called upon to handle the most high-profile OSHA issues in Texas with few firms in the country matching our OSHA team’s depth and hands-on experience. Our full-service firm is equipped to provide your business effective guidance and representation in any area that involves OSHA, from compliance counseling and investigations to emergency management and litigation.
Sheehy, Ware & Pappas OSHA attorneys are a moment of crisis to final resolution team. We also understand your needs are not subject to business hours, so we maintain a 24-Hour Emergency Response service ensuring our best attorneys are available in a moment’s notice. We are well-versed in rapid response on-site coordination with our clients, standing ready to assist you in crisis management and in the investigation of serious incidents.
We also help our clients safeguard their operations so emergency events remain the exception. Our services include:
- Compliance counseling and assessment
- Inspection counsel and preparation
- Advising on and responding to OSHA subpoenas and document requests
- OSHA litigation, mediation, negotiation and hearings representation at the state and federal level
- Educational classes, safety training and timely industry updates
In addition, our team has access to several OSHA experts and consultants on hand as needed to help provide the best possible client service. Our allies include former OSHA investigators, a former OSHA Area Director, professional engineers, safety professionals and reconstructionists.
A significant portion of our firm’s work involves OSHA-related matters. For more than 20 years, our OSHA team has represented businesses and employers in hundreds of OSHA investigations across nearly every industry and occupation. We also frequently engage with the U.S. Department of Labor and Texas regional offices in its investigation of industrial fatalities and reportable incidents, and our attorneys are well-known by OSHA area directors. Our achievements include:
- Successfully reducing monetary penalties issued to our clients on hundreds of citations,
- Successfully removing citations or having them vacated in their entirety
- Successfully modifying citations classified as “Willful” or “Repeat” to be reclassified as “Serious,” and “Serious” citations reclassified as “Other than Serious”
- Successfully mediating hundreds of cases with OSHA at the informal settlement conference stage
- Successful litigation of OSHA citations against/before the U.S. Department of Labor
For any OSHA questions you may have please contact the following attorneys through the links below or by visiting their profiles through the ‘Attorneys’ menu above.