Commercial and Business
There is no such thing as a minor matter when faced with a business dispute or potential litigation. Whether a bet-the-company, multimillion-dollar lawsuit or a concern requiring strategic counsel and immediate response, the Sheehy, Ware & Pappas Commercial and Business team can help. Our attorneys have achieved successful results on behalf of clients across virtually every business area and Texas industry.
Whatever the matter, our goal is the same: develop a cost-efficient and successful litigation strategy based on the client’s immediate needs and long-term business goals. This simple yet strong methodology has earned the trust of small business owners and Fortune 500 clients alike doing business in Texas’ top industries, including energy, hospitality, insurance, manufacturing, marine, oil and gas, transportation and retail.
Sheehy, Ware & Pappas has a long history of achieving favorable outcomes for clients in virtually every type of commercial or business lawsuit, including:
- Breach of contract and fiduciary obligations
- Oil and gas ventures and development agreements
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and security interests
- Collection matters
- Insurance, indemnity and subrogation
- Real estate and development
- Copyrights, trademarks, licensing and trade secrets
- Business torts, including:
- Breach of employment agreements
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Business disparagement and tortious interference
In addition, our firm takes seriously its obligation to help clients avoid unnecessary litigation. We proactively counsel clients regarding a full range of business matters, including labor and employment, non-compete agreements, professional and product liability, U.S. Department of Labor and OSHA matters, aiming to limit risk and optimize potential. This also includes routinely offering educational seminars and industry insight.