Commercial and Business
Sheehy, Ware & Pappas assists its clients in disputes touching virtually every business area or industry in Texas.
Whether the case concerns a multi-million dollar dispute requiring thorough and creative litigation techniques, or one requiring immediate injunctive relief, our goal is the same; develop a cost-efficient and successful litigation strategy based on the client’s business goals.
By steadfastly following that approach, we have achieved favorable outcomes for our clients in virtually every type of commercial or business lawsuit, including:
- Breach of contract and fiduciary obligations
- Oil and gas ventures and development agreements
- UCC and security interests
- Collection matters
- Insurance, indemnity and subrogation
- Real estate
- Copyrights, trademarks, licensing and trade secrets
- Business torts, including:
- Breach of employment agreements
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Business disparagement and tortious interference
Just as important, our firm recognizes its obligation to help its clients avoid unnecessary litigation. We apply our legal insight and guidance by routinely providing seminars and in-service sessions for our clients on ways to limit their risk in business and commercial disputes.