Stephanie Erhart has almost two decades of experience representing individuals and businesses in all phases of litigation and appeals. Early in her career, Ms. Erhart served as a briefing attorney on the Dallas Court of Appeals and then as a staff attorney on the Houston Court of Appeals. Her early work on the Courts of Appeals uniquely equipped Ms. Erhart to successfully represent her clients in appeals in both state and federal courts of appeals.
In addition to her appellate experience, Ms. Erhart has extensive experience in all aspects of litigation including motion practice, written discovery, depositions, settlement analysis, and trial. Ms. Erhart has represented a variety of clients in personal injury, premises liability, products liability, construction defect, OSHA administrative proceedings and employment matters from case inception through trial in both state and federal court before judges and juries.
Ms. Erhart has experience in labor and employment law, including assisting employers with their efforts to minimize the risk of litigation, and achieve the greatest chance of success in defending against legal action. She has also assisted clients with OSHA investigations, EEOC investigations, and DOL investigations.
Ms. Erhart is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in Texas.
- South Texas College of Law (J.D., 1998)
- University of Texas (B.B.A., 1995)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Labor and Employment Law
- Trucking and Transportation
- Construction Accident and Construction Defect Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Restaurant and Food Service General Liability and Food Safety
- General Liability
Moki Mac River Expeditions v. Drugg, 221 S.W.3d 569, 584–85 (Tex. 2007)
Sherrie Lowe v. Watersong Villas Apartments and BNC Real Estate, No.05–03–00858–CV, 2004 WL 737757 (Tex .App.-Dallas April 7, 2004, no pet.).
Bruno v. Trinity Universal Insurance Company of Kansas, 2004 WL 2904308 (Tex. App.-Corpus Christi Dec. 16, 2004, no pet.)
Wiggs v. All Saints Health Sys., 124 S.W.3d 407, 412 (Tex. App.-Fort Worth 2003, pet. denied)
- Empowering Women as Leaders, Board Member (2016-present)
- National Charity League, Patroness (2017-present)
- Attorneys Serving the Community, Fun Run 5K Committee Member (2016)
- Girl Scout Troops 536 and 6480, NASP Certified Archery Instructor (2015-present)
- Northwest Bible Church, Preschool Sunday School Teacher – 2 year olds