Mary London Fuller joined Sheehy, Ware & Pappas in 2015. Her practice focuses on products liability, personal injury, premises liability, employment, commercial disputes, and professional liability.
Her significant contributions include:
- Obtaining a favorable summary judgment for an oilfield services company in a personal injury case;
- Obtaining a favorable summary judgment for a manufacturer in a products liability case;
- Drafting a successful motion to dismiss an employee’s Title VII claims at arbitration; and
- Being part of a team that represents a manufacturing company in products liability cases
Prior to joining Sheehy, Ware & Pappas, Mary London worked for a regional law firm focusing on personal injury defense.
Mary London earned her J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center in 2013. During law school, she served as a case notes and comments editor for the Houston Journal of International Law and competed for the interscholastic moot court team in multiple competitions. At the 2012 John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court Competition, Mary London was named the Best Oral Advocate of the competition, and her team was named the National Champions and awarded the Best Brief. In 2013, she was selected for the Order of the Barristers. Mary London also interned for the Honorable Gray H. Miller, United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, and the Honorable Joel F. Dubina, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
She received her Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, from Sewanee: The University of the South in 2008.
In her spare time, Mary London enjoys volunteering for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, attempting calligraphy, trying new restaurants, and spending time with her husband, James.
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2013
- Sewanee: The University of the South, B.A. History, 2008, magna cum laude
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern and Western Districts of Texas
Honors & Admissions
- Order of the Barristers
Practice Areas and Casework
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo Volunteer
- Member, Wine Sales & Events Committee